Media discussion - 2024/25

The media onslaught into everything united is off the scale. Must be about 20 articles in the mail today. I like any blue love laughing at the useless fuckers but the coverage is nauseating and I’m bored of reading about them now.

The click return must be off financially rewarding.

Last edited:
The media onslaught into everything united is off the scale. Must be about 20 articles in the mail today. I like any blue love laughing at the useless fuckers but the coverage is nauseating and I’m bored of reading about them now.

The click return must be off the scale.
Absolutely mate, must be 30 stories on that site basically saying the same thing but from a different ex rag player. Nauseating shite!

some utd here at work thing they played well Sunday, that is what happens when you are lauded, brains turn to mush, i work in HR here, i tempted to fuck them off on ill health grounds (only joking of course)

Thought the same, deffo 11 out of the top 12 stories. That is me finished with the Daily Adolf for good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.