Media discussion - 2024/25

The saturation of articles on the rags,regardless being negative or positive is partly done for 2 things,clicks and the view that it pushes that they are still relevant in challenging for major trophies..

Reactions: CC1
Not football related but this in the media fucks me off.

The media say rags are in Manchester pisses me off.

Now Burnage is on the outside of Manchester. I always thought Burnage is in Manchester.

View attachment 130708

Doesn’t ‘outskirts’ mean on the edge but still in a place?

That would be an accurate description of Burnage wouldn’t it? Borders Stockport doesn’t it?

The media onslaught into everything united is off the scale. Must be about 20 articles in the mail today. I like any blue love laughing at the useless fuckers but the coverage is nauseating and I’m bored of reading about them now.

The click return must be off the scale.
I posted these on BBC HYS. Amazingly, unlike other similar posts in the past, they haven't been removed yet.

BBC, any chance the Man Utd sycophant Simon Stone can write even more words about them?

This is the new BBC and a prime example of Simon Stone's "you must write x no. of words about Man Utd each day" contractual clause.

I posted these on BBC HYS. Amazingly, unlike other similar posts in the past, they haven't been removed yet.

BBC, any chance the Man Utd sycophant Simon Stone can write even more words about them?

This is the new BBC and a prime example of Simon Stone's "you must write x no. of words about Man Utd each day" contractual clause.
Nice, have they become tardy in their moderation or were you just lucky getting through whilst the antiCity BBC were having lunch?
I think as you are on a roll, you should make it best of 3 with:
"Simon Stone is a rag rimming c**t" see if that gets through.

Not football related but this in the media fucks me off.

The media say rags are in Manchester pisses me off.

Now Burnage is on the outside of Manchester. I always thought Burnage is in Manchester.

View attachment 130708
Easy to get geography mixed up, 'GITG'!

A few weeks ago I was in conversation with a lady who'd moved up to Stockport from the Northamptonshire area, whose daughter & family had been trying to follow suit by moving to Manchester.

After some tribulations trying to find a property within their budget, the daughter had just told Mum they'd finally found a gaff in 'North Didsbury'

I opined that I'd never heard of 'North Didsbury'.. to which Mum said 'The house is big Edwardian semi just off Burnage Lane..'

Bl**dy gentrification, even affecting Burnage now! I blame the Gallaghers and their £multi-million profits from all that 'Dynamic Pricing' they've foisted on on the public this last week or so..

We are looking at the last knockings and demise of the hegemony of red top support as they continue to be usurped with the rise of City and their gobal young?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.