Media discussion - 2024/25

We are looking at the last knockings and demise of the hegemony of red top support as they continue to be usurped with the rise of City and their gobal young?
Yep. Another couple of years of them winning fuck all and us winning plenty, will mean a complete generation of kids will have never seen them win the league. We are on the cusp. It's why the PL are just so desperate to stop us.

Easy to get geography mixed up, 'GITG'!

A few weeks ago I was in conversation with a lady who'd moved up to Stockport from the Northamptonshire area, whose daughter & family had been trying to follow suit by moving to Manchester.

After some tribulations trying to find a property within their budget, the daughter had just told Mum they'd finally found a gaff in 'North Didsbury'

I opined that I'd never heard of 'North Didsbury'.. to which Mum said 'The house is big Edwardian semi just off Burnage Lane..'

Bl**dy gentrification, even affecting Burnage now! I blame the Gallaghers and their £multi-million profits from all that 'Dynamic Pricing' they've foisted on on the public this last week or so..
The only big Edwardian semis I can think of are at the top end of Burnage Lane, effectively in Levenshulme. I guess North Didsbury sounds better than Levy! I lived 20 years on Baldock Rd off Parrs Wood Road, which the estate agent sold to me as Didsbury, and everyone thought of as Didsbury, but is actually in Burnage. I only cared when I came to sell it - must have added an extra £50k.

The red top media support is in decline on its last legs and withering as their shills age and pass their sell by date.
The media onslaught into everything united is off the scale. Must be about 20 articles in the mail today. I like any blue love laughing at the useless fuckers but the coverage is nauseating and I’m bored of reading about them now.

The click return must be off the scale.

From Matt Gregory - how the bitterness shines.

11. Manchester City (£139.1m)​

Yes, really, the megabucks Emirati-backed champions of England aren’t even in the top half of the net spend table, a surprise result facilitated by making the better part of £100m this summer from the sales of players like Julián Álvarez – they’ve now made money in two of the last three seasons, which is a bit unexpected. Things look very different if you start pushing the timeframe back past five years, admittedly. They did all the really serious spending to get this squad together a few seasons back. That said, it’s worth noting that these figures only look at transfer fees and don’t include, say, the absolutely gargantuan signing bonuses and agent fees paid out to secure Erling Haaland’s services.

From Matt Gregory - how the bitterness shines.

11. Manchester City (£139.1m)​

Yes, really, the megabucks Emirati-backed champions of England aren’t even in the top half of the net spend table, a surprise result facilitated by making the better part of £100m this summer from the sales of players like Julián Álvarez – they’ve now made money in two of the last three seasons, which is a bit unexpected. Things look very different if you start pushing the timeframe back past five years, admittedly. They did all the really serious spending to get this squad together a few seasons back. That said, it’s worth noting that these figures only look at transfer fees and don’t include, say, the absolutely gargantuan signing bonuses and agent fees paid out to secure Erling Haaland’s services.
Surprising to him because he’s a fucking charlatan.

So a PL Commission find Leicester guilty.

Then an Independent Panel calls bullshit to that decision, finds not-guilty, and slags off the PL rules for not being clearly written.

Which in the world according to Talkshite means Leicester have done a "dodge".

1000006039.png

So a PL Commission find Leicester guilty.

Then an Independent Panel calls bullshit to that decision, finds not-guilty, and slags off the PL rules for not being clearly written.

Which in the world according to Talkshite means Leicester have done a "dodge".

View attachment 130769
I thought Phil Spencer did house relocation programmes with somebody called Kirsty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.