Media discussion - 2024/25

Emirati backed....??

Does he mean Arsenal.... ??

I think he should understand that City are privately owned by a Sheikh Mansour controlled company & Silver Lake, an American Entertainment company.

Not difficult eh .....unless your a duplicitous,maliciously,lying **** !!
Sheikh Mansour is an Emirati. He backs City. City are Emirati-backed.

The only big Edwardian semis I can think of are at the top end of Burnage Lane, effectively in Levenshulme. I guess North Didsbury sounds better than Levy! I lived 20 years on Baldock Rd off Parrs Wood Road, which the estate agent sold to me as Didsbury, and everyone thought of as Didsbury, but is actually in Burnage. I only cared when I came to sell it - must have added an extra £50k.
When buying: “Heaton Norris”.
When selling: “Heaton Moor”.

Interesting that the BBC sport brekkie news made no mention of Leicester's win.
They did on 5 live at 7am.
Their view is that Leicester exploited a loophole.
The explanation was along the lines of 'that was how the rule was worded, but not how it was intended.
They then said that the Premier League were surprised and disappointed in the outcome

Neither the BBC or the Premier League are fit for purpose.

That Summer Net Spend being talked about everywhere in the press (not)...
Why are the premier league using sky sports figures as a statement of fact on the transfer figures when we know they're about as accurate as Ken Dodds accountant, surely as the organisation that runs the league they will have the precuse figures, or let me guess they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery who'd have thought it eh!

The explanation was along the lines of 'that was how the rule was worded, but not how it was intended.
They then said that the Premier League were surprised and disappointed in the outcome

If it is a loophole then the PL are grossly incompetent. There is no other logical conclusion to arrive at. Why is this not being raised by the BBC, given the existence of this ‘loophole’?

There are loopholes all round for City to exploit in our case. Hopefully Lord Panick will lead them a merry dance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.