Media discussion - 2024/25

It’s amazing how much hold the Premier League and the cartel it serves to protect have over the pathetic media in this country.

The mass reporting of Leicester finding a loophole, no blame being put on the PL for their sheer incompetence and trying to apply PSR to a club for which it had no jurisdiction is nothing more than steering the general public in a direction which I am sure the fuckwits will follow.

The fact that Leicester agreed with the PL to move its normal accountancy process to June to comply with the PL rules as they stood then is only getting the barest of mentions as an afterthought.

The PL to then state its surprise, remember it’s stated purpose is to serve all clubs within it needs to be fucking called out by someone with actual balls to do what is in their job description, report the fucking truth you utter lying incompetent click bait cunts!

Can’t see it, but someone within that profession must still have some actual credibility and professionalism!

It’s amazing how much hold the Premier League and the cartel it serves to protect have over the pathetic media in this country.

The mass reporting of Leicester finding a loophole, no blame being put on the PL for their sheer incompetence and trying to apply PSR to a club for which it had no jurisdiction is nothing more than steering the general public in a direction which I am sure the fuckwits will follow.

The fact that Leicester agreed with the PL to move its normal accountancy process to June to comply with the PL rules as they stood then is only getting the barest of mentions as an afterthought.

The PL to then state its surprise, remember it’s stated purpose is to serve all clubs within it needs to be fucking called out by someone with actual balls to do what is in their job description, report the fucking truth you utter lying incompetent click bait cunts!

Can’t see it, but someone within that profession must still have some actual credibility and professionalism!
It’s unbelievable that no journalist of significance appears to have raised this PL competence angle as it’s unquestionably the main take from this finding.

It's probably not click-baity enough
Possibly not, but clicks are transient, whereas being the first to speak the truth, when that truth subsequently becomes established and widely accepted, has more permanence. It shows how skewed the lines of reality have become within journalism.

Saying the PL is incompetent isn’t even a controversial or unpopular thing to assert - and it certainly isn’t unwarranted.

I find it odd that they wanted to apply premier league regulations to a team that was not in the premier league.

And haven’t they done the same to forest?

So do teams have to abide by the pl rules in the championship as well as the championship rules in case they get promoted.
Do Premier League teams have to abide by both the pl rules and the championship rules in case they get relegation ?

Can't what to see what Martin Samuels writes about it.

@halfcenturyup referred on the thread about the 115 charges to a discussion that he and I had some time back in which we agreed that significant parts of the PL rules are badly drafted. Some of those parts have no doubt been put together in haste to counter a perceived threat to certain vested interests that hadn't hitherto been appreciated by those with such interests.

However, looking at the text of the rules in their entirety, I take the view that the quality of much of the drafting simply isn't that good. Whoever the PL's in-house lawyers and external advisers were at the time the rules in question were drafted, they simply haven't done the job to the standard that I'd expect at this level of the profession.
Maybe it is something we might to be able to exploit then in our case?

So do teams have to abide by the pl rules in the championship as well as the championship rules in case they get promoted.
Do Premier League teams have to abide by both the pl rules and the championship rules in case they get relegation ?
I suspect neither the PL or EFL thought about it until someone appealed against their allegations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.