Media discussion - 2024/25

I’m still trying to work out if the Rsg **** was a plant, he was that bad with what he had.

As for Winter, just another **** paid to look after his own arse.
Give me pearce over hughes.

I take that back.

No i don't.

Yes i do.

No i don't.

Yes I do!

As for Winter. He's a fucking moron. I take that...no i don't.

Simply targeting Haaland with 2 other random names to make it look legit. They do it in my line of work all the time … but with living people.

I remember we fixed it 15 years ago on the busiest night to ensure we didn’t get a positive. Since random testing had started we’d had a 100% positive strike rate so a bright spark put the little grey haired office girl who sat in the corner. The result was the highest recorded reading this side of Bogotá & no one around knew how to do her job.

But how do you pick someone who’s been dead 30 years before drug testing started. Surely you select someone from a list so, even though we know Haaland is the target I’d be asking questions about how & I wouldn’t be satisfied with “it was a mistake.”

Amazing how Winter has been proven to be so right over the years, I mean look at the wonderful success Hughes has gone on to achieve & the way city have just disappeared into obscurity over time,
Must be wonderful for Winter to look back & feel so pleased with his quite frankly remarkable foresight...................................................:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.