Media discussion - 2024/25

According to the MEN, Brighton’s chairman Tony Bloom is of the opinion it would be unhelpful if City win their case against the PL. FFS unhelpful to who? Don’t these people see that the current rules were made by the cartel inspired PL to be unhelpful to some and helpful to others. Look how that is turning out for them. It’s insane that clubs like Brighton seem to enjoy their mediocrity instead of backing a club that could actually go some way to levelling the playing field. Bizarre….
Even more bizarre that the chairman of Brighton from down on the south coast would be giving an opinion on it to the MUEN from the northwest.
Maybe it's a different guy they mean.
Probably some ex associate of Paul Massey's named Tony "Boom Boom" Bloom knowing that shit stain of an outlet.

According to the MEN, Brighton’s chairman Tony Bloom is of the opinion it would be unhelpful if City win their case against the PL. FFS unhelpful to who? Don’t these people see that the current rules were made by the cartel inspired PL to be unhelpful to some and helpful to others. Look how that is turning out for them. It’s insane that clubs like Brighton seem to enjoy their mediocrity instead of backing a club that could actually go some way to levelling the playing field. Bizarre….
He knows if clubs below Brighton can invest then it drops them a level .

Even more bizarre that the chairman of Brighton from down on the south coast would be giving an opinion on it to the MUEN from the northwest.
Maybe it's a different guy they mean.
Probably some ex associate of Paul Massey's named Tony "Boom Boom" Bloom knowing that shit stain of an outlet.

He didn't, as far as I can tell.
He gave it to the Athletic and the MEN has just stirred things.

It appears that Bloom said it would be bad for the reputation of the PL if the PL lost (which seems reasonable), and then he said it wouldn't be helpful - I read it to mean that it was unhelpful because of the effect on reputation.

As per the athletic interview Bloom said about APT:

Bloom: I don’t want to talk too much about that because it has gone to arbitration and we are going to get a ruling on that soon. We (Brighton) are outsiders. Each club, legally, are able to do that. I don’t think it’s great for the reputation of the Premier League, but these things happen. We have to see how the legal process develops. I don’t think it will be helpful for the Premier League to lose the case, but we are going to find out the outcome soon.

As per the athletic interview Bloom said about APT:

Bloom: I don’t want to talk too much about that because it has gone to arbitration and we are going to get a ruling on that soon. We (Brighton) are outsiders. Each club, legally, are able to do that. I don’t think it’s great for the reputation of the Premier League, but these things happen. We have to see how the legal process develops. I don’t think it will be helpful for the Premier League to lose the case, but we are going to find out the outcome soon.

It's telling that not one of these Chairmen, owners or ex-chairmen has the decency to admit that, if these rules are found to be unlawful or discriminatory, the integrity of those who voted for them must be, forever, called into question.

I expect the headline went something like this…

‘Fucking nonces’.
2XYSYfF.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.