Media discussion - 2024/25

As per the athletic interview Bloom said about APT:

Bloom: I don’t want to talk too much about that because it has gone to arbitration and we are going to get a ruling on that soon. We (Brighton) are outsiders. Each club, legally, are able to do that. I don’t think it’s great for the reputation of the Premier League, but these things happen. We have to see how the legal process develops. I don’t think it will be helpful for the Premier League to lose the case, but we are going to find out the outcome soon.
Tony blooms net worth is 1.3b, sounds like somebody is a little jealous that he sits at the kids table during the owners meetings

It's telling that not one of these Chairmen, owners or ex-chairmen has the decency to admit that, if these rules are found to be unlawful or discriminatory, the integrity of those who voted for them must be, forever, called into question.
It's quite clear that apart from Newcastle, all the other clubs in the PL are quite happy to see City's progress stymied in any way possible and are prepared to bend over for the redshirt cabal.

Wonder who they will look to when the PL's actions bite their clubs on the arse? Will fucking serve them right imo.

It's telling that not one of these Chairmen, owners or ex-chairmen has the decency to admit that, if these rules are found to be unlawful or discriminatory, the integrity of those who voted for them must be, forever, called into question.
Do we know how Brighton voted, as that may be what he's alluding to?

As per the athletic interview Bloom said about APT:

Bloom: I don’t want to talk too much about that because it has gone to arbitration and we are going to get a ruling on that soon. We (Brighton) are outsiders. Each club, legally, are able to do that. I don’t think it’s great for the reputation of the Premier League, but these things happen. We have to see how the legal process develops. I don’t think it will be helpful for the Premier League to lose the case, but we are going to find out the outcome soon.

I bet they didn't say why? After he said that!

Do we know how Brighton voted, as that may be what he's alluding to?

It's pretty difficult to take any chairman at their word if all they are interested in doing is collecting premier league money each year without having a real chance of competing in anything other than the "didn't he do well" cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.