Media discussion - 2024/25

Put Talkshite on this morning for 5 minutes (I know) & there seemed to a irish/scotish? Rag slapper, a Posh London Rag & a Welsh Rag all talking about City & the subject seemed to be how City fans are obsessed with United?
I was going to say you really could not make this shit up, but they just did :-)

So fans not turning up are all from one tier?

I’m no rag sympathiser but it’s not worth the argument, there’s 659 million of the fcukers.
based on current population figures that would make almost 8.5% of the worlds population rag fans, given that tickets are plentiful at the swamp and they arent the most watched team on tv what do you think the likelihood of that actually us, even taking out those things from just a pure logic standpoint even if you define fan in its broadest possible terms what do you think the likelihood of 8.5% of the whole world supporting one team who had a decent period in the 90s and 2000s and in the 90s and has been largely anonymous in the intervening years.

Put Talkshite on this morning for 5 minutes (I know) & there seemed to a irish/scotish? Rag slapper, a Posh London Rag & a Welsh Rag all talking about City & the subject seemed to be how City fans are obsessed with United?
I was going to say you really could not make this shit up, but they just did :-)
Classic rag behaviour when the shit hits the fan regarding their loses.
Let's deflect the attention and talk about city fans being obsessed.

Fuckin mardarses.

The level of stupid that this statement expresses could only be attributed to talksport and i would say i hate that it exists but it holds a very important function much like the swamp and klanfield it holds all the stupid and deluded in one place and makes it easier to avoid them.

No mention of United’s losses last season and the 2 previous seasons before last season.. Or the 1/2 billion pound debt.

Sly Sports, United updates.

View attachment 131422
More bullshit, a loss is a loss is a loss. Doesn't matter if their attendance is 80k or 8k if they're spending more than they get in, they are making a loss.

The level of stupid that this statement expresses could only be attributed to talksport and i would say i hate that it exists but it holds a very important function much like the swamp and klanfield it holds all the stupid and deluded in one place and makes it easier to avoid them.
I put it on for about 5 minutes & it was just like they were filling out a city bingo card, no fans, 115 charges, bitter blues etc etc,
Why cant we just have a "normal" sports radio channel in this country without all the shite?

I put it on for about 5 minutes & it was just like they were filling out a city bingo card, no fans, 115 charges, bitter blues etc etc,
Why cant we just have a "normal" sports radio channel in this country without all the shite?
agreed, I reckon there's mass market opportunity for a "normal" sport radio station with broad reach across all clubs and sports. now if I just had a few million spare to start a Radio station!

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 08.26.21.png

because as the media has proved time and time again you will never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator

Talksport playbook on how to get people ringing in - state the opposite of what is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.