Media discussion - 2024/25

Up next on SSN Martin Zeigler on the 115 charges - should be fun!
Fake news, just a replay of Masters (an ugly man with an even uglier mouth) then Pep from months ago. No extortionist feeder Ziegler either. Followed by Sam Wallace and Jonathan Lieuw exuding poison from every orifice - poor poor PL bad bad City. Their hatred for us is palpable.

Last edited:
Fake news, just a replay of Masters (an ugly man with an even uglier mouth) then Pep from months ago. No extortionist feeder Ziegler either. Followed by Sam Wallace and Jonathan Lieuw exuding poison from every orifice - poor poor PL bad bad City. Their hatred for us is palpable.
So I gather that the aforementioned cunts ( not pep of course ) are not believers in due process? ..

.. rhetorical

Well, the BBC via Dan Roan, yes that fuckers who was baned by City after taking Vierra words out of context, has decided that the '115' are the Sports charges of the century! How long has the PL been formed?
Remember the 39.

Strangely there is no mention of a certain team failing PSR for the past 4 seasons.

Strangely there is no mention of a certain team failing PSR for the past 4 seasons.
Exactly what I was going to post after reading the article, mentions Leicester, Everton and Forest but no mention of the Rags or to a lesser extent the Dippers and their mythical new ground expenses.

Also, the Chav's seem to be getting a free ride, writing off the soft loan debt from Abramovich that propped them up season after season. I think it was running at 900k per week when he left, reportedly 1.5b in total, the Rags are paying significant interest fees on a debt of around one third of the Chav's, surely some kind of PIK should have been applied in the interest of fairness.

Exactly what I was going to post after reading the article, mentions Leicester, Everton and Forest but no mention of the Rags or to a lesser extent the Dippers and their mythical new ground expenses.

Also, the Chav's seem to be getting a free ride, writing off the soft loan debt from Abramovich that propped them up season after season. I think it was running at 900k per week when he left, reportedly 1.5b in total, the Rags are paying significant interest fees on a debt of around one third of the Chav's, surely some kind of PIK should have been applied in the interest of fairness.
I am sure that this will be highlighted over the next few months to the tribunial.

Love it!

Apart from the fact that charges against us remain unproven, the difference between the other mentioned clubs and us is success. Without the latter, hardly newsworthy, but we have pissed all over their chips and it has slowly seeped through all the layers right the way to the headlines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.