Media discussion - 2024/25

Just had a shufty at the BBC footy page. Apparently Bettancur has been charged with 'slurring' his team mate Son! I expect the fine to be exactly to the penny that they stung Bernardo with! Eight grand IIRC!
I'm waiting for Andy Hinchcliffe to tell us all how offended he is.

Well, the BBC via Dan Roan, yes that fuckers who was baned by City after taking Vierra words out of context, has decided that the '115' are the Sports charges of the century! How long has the PL been formed?
Remember the 39.

We're only 1/4 of the way through the century though.

8.45 am and I've still not seen Lance Armstrong's name mentioned by the media yet.
They normally tag him in with us somewhere.
Probably all still hungover from last night's celebrations

Well, the BBC via Dan Roan, yes that fuckers who was baned by City after taking Vierra words out of context, has decided that the '115' are the Sports charges of the century! How long has the PL been formed?
Remember the 39.

Just sent him this .Screenshot_2024-09-13-08-48-12-066_com.twitter.android.jpg

See the Rags losses story has already vanished from the BBC site and hardly saw it on Sky news etc. Thought Everton and Forest owners, officials and fans would be demanding blood from the PL if Rags get away with it as we know they will but zero on Evertons forum, a few mentions in Forests FFP thread on their forums so guess most are not even aware of it, as same with UEFA FFP which the Rags also failed, the media telling us they "only just" failed and no PL sanctions into them failing Uefa FFP yet we are charged in with the charges of the same offence.

Ooh, Callum Bishop on Give Me Sport takes a unique position. He speaks of what the punishments will be if City are found guilty, and just how severe things may become. Who would have thought that a journalist would offer something so radically new? By the way, he identifies as a United fan on his employer's bio...bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.