Media discussion - 2024/25

Well, the BBC via Dan Roan, yes that fuckers who was baned by City after taking Vierra words out of context, has decided that the '115' are the Sports charges of the century! How long has the PL been formed?
Remember the 39.

Plastered all over the BBC web site when usually we get barely a mention. The corporation is a disgrace.

Yep. We know the 40 million COVID allowance was disallowed last year and will be again, presumably. They will probably be OK on the transaction costs (the costs shouldn't be in there anyway). So they will be well over, I think. A major breach this time maybe? :)
The Trafford ministry of lies will spin it as another minor breach and the media shills will lap it up as gospel.

And the utd story disappears off the sky news app, not even up for 24 hours.
Bear in mind sky sports news app completely blanked it, never happened in their eyes.

And what is their yellow ticker tape big story now?

Arsenal mardarse signs a new contract!
Bigger news than the rags huge losses?

You bet it is.
Whenever a negative story about the Rags isn't reported or is only mentioned in passing before being swept under the carpet, I tell any Raggies I see that it is because they're shit and irrelevant and that nobody cares about yesterday's club.
The fallout is hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.