Media discussion - 2024/25

I don't understand how this hearing can take place.

We are guilty according to every no-nowt in the press/media.
We are getting relegated according to every no-nowt.
If City are innocent City have bought off the KC according to every no-nowt.

Only City and ours fans believe we are innocent.

I know people will say that the KC won't be influenced by the press/media.

Is it professional of the press/media to be saying and printing that City are guilty ?
I just feel this is fucking scandalous the way the press/media have reported this.

How the fuck is the rags failing rsp/ffp just pushed under the carpet.

Football authorities fucking stinks, it's as bent as fuck. Why aren't Everton, Villa, Leicester, Forest kicking off big time about the rags ?

1726230596581.png

really cranking it up now, they've even dragged in this twat...

View attachment 131555
Am not surprised that Tebas has thrown his two-pennies worth.
It just shows how big a threat City have become to the bigger European clubs.
Doubt if they would have had such a big deal if it was the red-arse cheek clubs though...

Am not surprised that Tebas has thrown his two-pennies worth.
It just shows how big a threat City have become to the bigger European clubs.
Doubt if they would have had such a big deal if it was the red-arse cheek clubs though...

How can any other Premier League or European clubs say we are guilty.
What possible reason can a chairman of another football club come and say we are guilty before a trial?
How have they seen our books or the accounts for a start, Can Manchester City ask to see United accounts and books and then say they are cheating, it does not make sense that other clubs are claiming City are cheating

Leaked hacked files are useless and it is a crime to steal somebody's information, Also a hacker can plant fake files and adjust them, Plus all the 115 charges have been through a court (CAS) and City was cleared of any wrongdoings and Uefa and City agreed a £10million fine for not corresponding on time that's its.

How can any other Premier League or European clubs say we are guilty.
What possible reason can a chairman of another football club come and say we are guilty before a trial?
How have they seen our books or the accounts for a start, Can Manchester City ask to see United accounts and books and then say they are cheating, it does not make sense that other clubs are claiming City are cheating

Leaked hacked files are useless and it is a crime to steal somebody's information, Also a hacker can plant fake files and adjust them, Plus all the 115 charges have been through a court (CAS) and City was cleared of any wrongdoings and Uefa and City agreed a £10million fine for not corresponding on time that's its.
In a fair-minded society, you would hope all owners/chairman would not comment on any upcoming court case.
However, I think the Spanish Duopoly have a more ruthless and destructive code of conduct than that of the Premier League.
Although, the more recent behaviour from Premier League clubs (e.g. Arsenal's board, not the coach or manager) in publicly berating match officials is something that I don't remember happening before...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.