Media discussion - 2024/25

In a fair-minded society, you would hope all owners/chairman would not comment on any upcoming court case.
However, I think the Spanish Duopoly have a more ruthless and destructive code of conduct than that of the Premier League.
Although, the more recent behaviour from Premier League clubs (e.g. Arsenal's board, not the coach or manager) in publicly berating match officials is something that I don't remember happening before...
Not so......they are just more slickit about it.

The yank cartel mob are a vicious.envious and ruthless bunch of charlatans and chancers.....smile in your face whilst knifing you in the back.

Pure evil.

A good media PR team would have told the press that we have constantly said about not guilty and will only talk about the Brentford game
"City refuse to talk about 115 charges" would be the immediate headline. Let them ask, and Pep answer and they'll report what Pep said

How can any other Premier League or European clubs say we are guilty.
What possible reason can a chairman of another football club come and say we are guilty before a trial?
How have they seen our books or the accounts for a start, Can Manchester City ask to see United accounts and books and then say they are cheating, it does not make sense that other clubs are claiming City are cheating

Leaked hacked files are useless and it is a crime to steal somebody's information, Also a hacker can plant fake files and adjust them, Plus all the 115 charges have been through a court (CAS) and City was cleared of any wrongdoings and Uefa and City agreed a £10million fine for not corresponding on time that's its.
Daniel Levy told them all

Screenshot_2024-09-13-17-22-44-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I know I know I know - I shouldn't have clicked on the obvious click bait but I had to know which rag player they were fabricating interest in.

I can only imagine Guardiola's distain when St. Marcus continuously fails to control the ball in his first training session.

Fucking zero chance we are making a play for him................

View attachment 131588

I know I know I know - I shouldn't have clicked on the obvious click bait but I had to know which rag player they were fabricating interest in.

I can only imagine Guardiola's distain when St. Marcus continuously fails to control the ball in his first training session.

Fucking zero chance we are making a play for him................
He'd be a Messi-esque in his first trail game - sign a lucrative contract - then revert into Michail Antonio for four years until his contract was nearly up - rinse and repeat.

In a fair-minded society, you would hope all owners/chairman would not comment on any upcoming court case.
However, I think the Spanish Duopoly have a more ruthless and destructive code of conduct than that of the Premier League.
Although, the more recent behaviour from Premier League clubs (e.g. Arsenal's board, not the coach or manager) in publicly berating match officials is something that I don't remember happening before...

The media walk all over Manchester City and this is why other club chairmen are allowed to speak and call us cheats, City should have put a stop to the cheat claims straight away and taken court action against anybody calling us cheats.

I do wonder how it can be a fair tribunal with the people on the panel, The Media have done the dirty work for the others, Unless you are from another planet then they have seen the guilty verdict for the past 4 years in the media.
Have Manchester City's media team sat silent on the orders of the owners? who knows, But I will say Manchester City are an easy target, Even talksports have made a shit load of money out of bad-mouthing City.

All I can say is Manchester City have left it to the fans to take the bunt of the cheat claims from right across the board, Yes, Khaldoon Al Mubarak has always claimed our innocents in his interviews, But I would have like him to speak to the Media in the UK and demanded a retracement on the cheats claims or face court proceedings,

Innocent until proven guilty does not apply in modern life in the UK 2024, It's now trial by Social Media and if you don't defend yourself then you are Guilty,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.