Media discussion - 2024/25

Plastered all over the BBC web site when usually we get barely a mention. The corporation is a disgrace.
Why don't we hold an 'appreciation' gathering on their forecourt/reception before the arse game.

Industrial strength pyrotechnics, blue smokies, face painting, back slapping and hugs, lots and lots of bear hugs.

They are supposed to be inclusive so they can 'include' us.

50 or 60 of us should cover it !!

Tbf to our mate Dan, that is quite a balanced piece of reporting - for him!
I disagree and actually contacted Dan to request he amend the article.

Dan Roan exchange.jpg

Not sure whether it was solely down to me or if other blues complained but, to be fair to Dan, he has now amended that specific part …

1726225321495.png

… not to the extent that I requested, however.

Like all the other articles written about City in relation to rule breaches, in this one there is a great deal of examination of the permutations of a City loss in this case (cheats, executives heads' roll, relegation, reputation tarnished), but scant enquiry about what it means if City win and the Premier League lose. This article similarly contains barely a few lines on that eventuality.

In other words, it is the opposite of balanced.

I don't understand how this hearing can take place.

We are guilty according to every no-nowt in the press/media.
We are getting relegated according to every no-nowt.
If City are innocent City have bought off the KC according to every no-nowt.

Only City and ours fans believe we are innocent.

I know people will say that the KC won't be influenced by the press/media.

Is it professional of the press/media to be saying and printing that City are guilty ?
I just feel this is fucking scandalous the way the press/media have reported this.

How the fuck is the rags failing rsp/ffp just pushed under the carpet.

Football authorities fucking stinks, it's as bent as fuck. Why aren't Everton, Villa, Leicester, Forest kicking off big time about the rags ?

Tebas said: 'They have an economic dumping that was damaging to Spanish football,' he added. 'We could not do the same because we would return to 2010, when clubs disappeared due to debts.'

FFS

Why don't we hold an 'appreciation' gathering on their forecourt/reception before the arse game.

Industrial strength pyrotechnics, blue smokies, face painting, back slapping and hugs, lots and lots of bear hugs.

They are supposed to be inclusive so they can 'include' us.

50 or 60 of us should cover it !!
Agreed, but forget the face paint.

I don't understand how this hearing can take place.

We are guilty according to every no-nowt in the press/media.
We are getting relegated according to every no-nowt.
If City are innocent City have bought off the KC according to every no-nowt.

Only City and ours fans believe we are innocent.

I know people will say that the KC won't be influenced by the press/media.

Is it professional of the press/media to be saying and printing that City are guilty ?
I just feel this is fucking scandalous the way the press/media have reported this.

How the fuck is the rags failing rsp/ffp just pushed under the carpet.

Football authorities fucking stinks, it's as bent as fuck. Why aren't Everton, Villa, Leicester, Forest kicking off big time about the rags ?
Utd’s losses were the ok variety

really cranking it up now, they've even dragged in this twat...

View attachment 131555

Always imagine that racist kunt as the bloke in breaking bad with the bell
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.