Media discussion - 2024/25

dont give a flying shit what they print, what they say, what the red top fans say, what really hurts this morning is that 2 point gap and losing to Forest at home and the possibility of being 8pts clear of the gooners this time next week,'it hurts so enjoy' fuck them all
8 points ?

Fuck me I'd settle for that.

Have we been found innocent ??

Suprise suprise, The BBC sports site didnt do a have your say section on the rags financial losses over the past few years but needless to say they have one today on a comment/joke by Manuel Akanji saying he might retire at 30 due to playing so many games,
What a shit stain of an organisation the BBC really is.

Suprise suprise, The BBC sports site didnt do a have your say section on the rags financial losses over the past few years but needless to say they have one today on a comment/joke by Manuel Akanji saying he might retire at 30 due to playing so many games,
What a shit stain of an organisation the BBC really is.
115 comments when I just checked. It’s written in the stars

GXiOBhMXIAE71AW.jpg:large

He's the stupidest man alive

I presume some of you will have seen the Guardian’s “Explainer” with “everything you need to know about the charges”. Couldn’t find how to comment but they do seem to have missed some stuff out, like, of course, what happens if the commission finds the case not proven. Zzzzzz
Have seen grauniad [jamie paradise] piece plus another in torygraph [sam wallace?] Both lightweight and lacking in research and detail. A representation of "journalism" today. Very disappointing that broadsheets are now just clickbait

No, one of the independent panel from memory.
Murray Rosen is chair of the PL independent commission an Arsenal fan

In 2019, the League moved to an entirely independent Judicial Panel, appointed by an independent Chair (Murray Rosen KC). It is from this Judicial Panel that the Chair selects individuals with relevant experience and expertise to sit on commissions. Where a commission is appointed, it has extremely wide sanctioning powers, including the power to impose significant fines and sporting sanctions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.