Media discussion - 2024/25

Rosen, who probably won't be on the panel.

My view is if the club are happy to have their defence in the hands of Pannick, who is also an Arsenal fan apparently, then we shouldn't worry about Rosen.
I'd worry if Rosen was on the panel, big difference between being represented by Pannick whose motive is more likely professional pride and a cracking pot of wonga rather than any allegiance. Let's face it Barristers are "professional story tellers" liars to suit the narrative.

I think @gordondaviesmoustache once posted about his legal brethren losing their collective plots when it came to football. We are all rabidly positive about the club we support, others with a legal intelligence are not immune to hating and denigrating other clubs, especially ours that's been the subject of an outrageous negative media campaign.

I think @gordondaviesmoustache once posted about his legal brethren losing their collective plots when it came to football. We are all rabidly positive about the club we support, others with a legal intelligence are not immune to hating and denigrating other clubs, especially ours that's been the subject of an outrageous negative media campaign.
Not me, mate.

Fair enough, someone from your profession definitely posted about normally reasoned people having very biased views about their teams, was a few years ago though.
Perfectly stands to reason in certain circumstances, but pretty sure I’ve never posted in those terms, because plenty will be able to park that. Only professional thing to do. So no reason for me to highlight it, because I don’t think it’s representative. Think most people can put that to one side.

Perfectly stands to reason in certain circumstances, but pretty sure I’ve never posted in those terms, because plenty will be able to park that. Only professional thing to do. So no reason for me to highlight it, because I don’t think it’s representative. Think most people can put that to one side.
No problem, I've got a wide circle of friends who range from a demographic of different finances/businesses/ jobs including Rags but some of them who normaly have a balanced outlook on life dissipates when Football, especially, City's current situation, is discussed.

Today one of them said "tomorrow is the start of your demise and there won't be a Man City in two years". That's how indoctrinated and influenced they've become. I asked what the charges were, he didn't have the first clue.

No problem, I've got a wide circle of friends who range from a demographic of different finances/businesses/ jobs including Rags but some of them who normaly have a balanced outlook on life dissipates when Football, especially, City's current situation, is discussed.

Today one of them said "tomorrow is the start of your demise and there won't be a Man City in two years". That's how indoctrinated and influenced they've become. I asked what the charges were, he didn't have the first clue.

Tell him to put his fucking house on it!

what a **** of a friend you have there!!

Id go shag his wife

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.