Media discussion - 2024/25

From what I have read, it would have to come from monies the League has but would normally pay out to the clubs. Nobody knows what will happen, of course, but the lack of consideration for both outcomes is frustrating.
So in all probability it would come from the £30 away ticket fund or some of the community funding the PL do from their enormous profits

Sky are running two separate stories two hours apart, one on the Sky News web site and one on the Sky Sports News website just to make sure everyone is aware of it. They're not straight copy & paste jobs but as expected, us being found innocent isn't even mentioned, let alone any ramifications. I'm not sure which result would result in the biggest shock waves but you'd have thought they'd have both bases covered.

I am hoping (and confident) for a positive result for us and can't help but think of Head Popper from the Boys as the shockwaves cause carnage across the usual suspects starting with Teabag.

It's the one thing that has pissed me off in all of this... Every report, either on TV, radio or in print asks "what will be the penalties if City are found guilty" ...not ONE media outlet has looked from the other side – What will be the outcome when City beat this bunch of vipers at the hearing?

It's the one thing that has pissed me off in all of this... Every report, either on TV, radio or in print asks "what will be the penalties if City are found guilty" ...not ONE media outlet has looked from the other side – What will be the outcome whent City beat this bunch of vipers at the hearing?
For the first time I have just heard a Sky sports news presenter (James Saundra) suggest that this could be catastrophic for PL. He also finished the interview with idiot Karveh by stating quite clearly that City strongly maintain their innocence.

So in all probability it would come from the £30 away ticket fund or some of the community funding the PL do from their enormous profits

I think it's more likely that a %age is set aside for rainy day needs/legal expenses before everything is disbursed to clubs, etc.

Legal costs are going to be high, but still a small fraction of income.

It may have a knock-on effect on other functions in due course, but there's no way of knowing at the moment. I wasn't aware that there was a fund to cover away ticket price caps, I'd assumed that that was just something the clubs dealt with without being paid to maintain.

For the first time I have just heard a Sky sports news presenter (James Saundra) suggest that this could be catastrophic for PL. He also finished the interview with idiot Karveh by stating quite clearly that City strongly maintain their innocence.
So is this the alternative Sky stance if "the dirty, cheating Sky Blues" manage to wiggle out of the charges ?
City will "ruin the Premier League" ?

Reactions: CC1
The glee displayed by the media this morning is unexplainable in any rational way. It simply has to be fuelled by gross envy, greed, racism or sheer desperation. We all know who is driving this. Don’t know how the legal system works but simply hoping beyond hope we get through this without any stain on this club. CTID

Rosen, who probably won't be on the panel.

My view is if the club are happy to have their defence in the hands of Pannick, who is also an Arsenal fan apparently, then we shouldn't worry about Rosen.
100% this. These are KCs of the highest standing. Their professional integrity is worth far more to them than any partisan feelings. If there is even a hint of bias in any decision handed down Pannick will be all over it like a rash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.