Media discussion - 2024/25

Not heard any discussion as to the consequences should we be cleared.
i put a comment on one of the many articles on line , saying the same thing , asking what the implications are for the PL if City win the case , i got one like and not a single response to my reply ..... that outcome has been completely ignored by the gutter press / media

i put a comment on one of the many articles on line , saying the same thing , asking what the implications are for the PL if City win the case , i got one like and not a single response to my reply ..... that outcome has been completely ignored by the gutter press / media
That’s because they want their precious likes and clicks from the mouth breathers who are all foaming at the mouth at our potential demise. If they start putting articles about us succeeding, they won’t get those likes and clicks.

Had a look on RAWK just now and they are already extremely giddy and busy on their thread on us.

Meanwhile Lord pannick and Co. are going to start their day as they mean to end the very last one that they do this case - to win. And win they shall.

Apart from the embarrassment of losing a case that the media has long heralded as a slam-dunk, the legal costs, which will be substantial, will have to be spread across the other league clubs, including those relegated in earlier seasons(?), and that could be hugely detrimental.

Not one newspaper or media outlet says we could be found not guilty.

Every single one of them has us down as guilty and what the punishment could be.

I really hope that we take every single one of these twats to the cleaners when the dust settles.
Sky are running two separate stories two hours apart, one on the Sky News web site and one on the Sky Sports News website just to make sure everyone is aware of it. They're not straight copy & paste jobs but as expected, us being found innocent isn't even mentioned, let alone any ramifications. I'm not sure which result would result in the biggest shock waves but you'd have thought they'd have both bases covered.

I am hoping (and confident) for a positive result for us and can't help but think of Head Popper from the Boys as the shockwaves cause carnage across the usual suspects starting with Teabag.

Apart from the embarrassment of losing a case that the media has long heralded as a slam-dunk, the legal costs, which will be substantial, will have to be spread across the other league clubs, including those relegated in earlier seasons(?), and that could be hugely detrimental.
Sadly I believe they have an emergency pot put aside or possibly insurance to cover that. Personally I'd deliver the bill to Levy and tell him to spread it out as he sees fit. That would cause some fractures in relationships.

And I say fuck the lot of them.
They all wanted to dance with the devil so they reap what they sow.
If clubs go bankrupt or have to pay up then so be it.
It all lies at the doorstep of the Premier league and the fools that run the show.

They've started this fiasco, let them suffer.

Sadly I believe they have an emergency pot put aside or possibly insurance to cover that. Personally I'd deliver the bill to Levy and tell him to spread it out as he sees fit. That would cause some fractures in relationships.
From what I have read, it would have to come from monies the League has but would normally pay out to the clubs. Nobody knows what will happen, of course, but the lack of consideration for both outcomes is frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.