Media discussion - 2024/25

And I say fuck the lot of them.
They all wanted to dance with the devil so they reap what they sow.
If clubs go bankrupt or have to pay up then so be it.
It all lies at the doorstep of the Premier league and the fools that run the show.

They've started this fiasco, let them suffer.
Should we prevail, I imagine the ramifications for the League will exceed the financial. There will inevitably be recriminations for those that pursued the case and calls for changes in how the League operates.

No problem, I've got a wide circle of friends who range from a demographic of different finances/businesses/ jobs including Rags but some of them who normaly have a balanced outlook on life dissipates when Football, especially, City's current situation, is discussed.

Today one of them said "tomorrow is the start of your demise and there won't be a Man City in two years". That's how indoctrinated and influenced they've become. I asked what the charges were, he didn't have the first clue.
Hammo you could have said to him …. While we’re on the subject of finances … how much does it cost to get in the Stretford End nowadays… I’m guessing if he’s from Skylybridge he would be as clueless as he was about our case

Hammo you could have said to him …. While we’re on the subject of finances … how much does it cost to get in the Stretford End nowadays… I’m guessing if he’s from Skylybridge he would be as clueless as he was about our case
He's not been to a match for about 40 years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.