Media discussion - 2024/25

Dan Roan soon to be grinning whilst reporting outside the Etihad.

Fingers crossed there might be some blues nearby who can point out the consistent innacurances in this clowns reporting.
Or ask the slimy twat why he's still in a job after the comments he made in the immediate aftermath of the helicopter crash that claimed the life of Leicesters owner.

Or ask the slimy twat why he's still in a job after the comments he made in the immediate aftermath of the helicopter crash that claimed the life of Leicesters owner.
No blues around to interrupt his on camera diatribe.
Lots of stuff about the sanctions City might face. As usual nothing about City being found “not guilty”

Absolute free for all against City from all angles from every media outlet. Hopefully dies down in the next few days cause no blues can deal with this shit for the next 5 or 6 months.

I haven't seen or heard anything about City unless I'm on here.
I have no intention of watching or listening to any sports or general news, I haven't for years.

I've yet to see a single report stating that we may be innocent, the gutter media has poisoned the minds of every fan of every other club, never have I ever witnessed such a witch hunt.
All the lemmings think the only way we're gonna get cleared is by paying our way out of it, whatever the outcome our name is tarnished to fuck.
But also, whatever the outcome.
Man City, Man City, we'll support you ever more, we'll support you ever more.

I've yet to see a single report stating that we may be innocent
It goes significantly beyond that. There is no meaningful debate in the media, in relation to the club and/or the PL, as to what the consequences would be if we are cleared, which would be overwhelming for both, especially the latter.

If we are cleared it would unquestionably mean Masters’ position being untenable, that the decision making processes with the PL aren’t fit for purpose and to throw into question the authority of the league more generally. It could conceivably be existential for the biggest sporting brand on the planet, which is nothing other than a huge story, and yet it’s never hypothesised other than as an afterthought and always wholly ancillary to the consequences if there’s a finding of guilt.

It’s unquestionably newsworthy, and presumably, entirely feasible, if not likely given the evidential burden.

It’s an utterly bizarre lacuna.

Last edited:
No blues around to interrupt his on camera diatribe.
Lots of stuff about the sanctions City might face. As usual nothing about City being found “not guilty”
All ifs buts and maybes from the usual media wankers.
If my Auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle but she doesn't so maybe they're all talking shit as per usual.

Absolute free for all against City from all angles from every media outlet. Hopefully dies down in the next few days cause no blues can deal with this shit for the next 5 or 6 months.
I’m lapping it up me and watching every news and sports channel, it’s going to feel so sweet when we blow these false allegations out of the fucking water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.