Media discussion - 2024/25

For the first time I have just heard a Sky sports news presenter (James Saundra) suggest that this could be catastrophic for PL. He also finished the interview with idiot Karveh by stating quite clearly that City strongly maintain their innocence.
He'll be collecting his P45 tomorrow.

That Turkish arsehole has softend his approach a little in recent days.....he has included the option of City winning the case and the impact on the PL.

The Co presenter pushed the discussion into considering the second option and very clearly stated that City have always denied the allegations and maintain their innocence.

That Kave chancer is a fecking snake with more faces than 10 town hall clocks....untrustworthy !!
To be fair to Kaveh Fuckwit he knows the difference between a £40 million player and an £80 million player.

Dan Roan soon to be grinning whilst reporting outside the Etihad.

Fingers crossed there might be some blues nearby who can point out the consistent innacurances in this clowns reporting.

Granada reports thinking it was a good idea to ask a few random scousers what they thought our punishment should be.
Whilst displaying a timeline including a caption showing the 2020 Uefa Ban then failing to follow it up with a caption showing that this was successfully appealed due to "no evidence" as per the written outcome from CAS.
Clear and obvious.

I was working from home today so no sign of any Rag or Dipper windowlickers.
Shame really as I could have told them that nobody reported the Rags huge losses and "covid exceptions"or the grief monkeys failing FFP or being allowed to write off £50 million against a fictional stadium because nobody actually gives a flying fuck about either of their shit, irrelevant and entitled shit stain of a club.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.