Media discussion - 2024/25

Absolute free for all against City from all angles from every media outlet. Hopefully dies down in the next few days cause no blues can deal with this shit for the next 5 or 6 months.
It's there tears that keep me going mate-Knowing everyday when they wake we are literally on their tiny little minds.
We are news all over the world. If we weren't successful we wouldn't be mate.
Fuck the haters, Fuck Master..See you at Barrow away

Lad at work (who hates City) today fawning over the Birmingham vs Wrexham match last night, just the same as the media do whenever they play, is it just because their Owners are Yanks or that they aren't putting any red shirts noses out of joint at the moment, that it's great for the game when they invest and dominate? Just curious how their opinion differs so much.

Lad at work (who hates City) today fawning over the Birmingham vs Wrexham match last night, just the same as the media do whenever they play, is it just because their Owners are Yanks or that they aren't putting any red shirts noses out of joint at the moment, that it's great for the game when they invest and dominate? Just curious how their opinion differs so much.
In fairness, a crowd of c. 27,000 for a League 1 on a Monday night is an excellent attendance.
The media frenzy for Wrexham is because they were struggling in the Conference League for several years and Netflix got involved early in their takeover.
Their rise made for interesting telly with the added Hollywood interest of Ryan Reynolds.
Appreciate that the vast majority of City fans hate the Red Cartel clubs, as I do.
But, ironically, both Birmingham City and Wrexham have been bought to eventually get into the "promised land" of the Premier League.
In all American sports this is impossible, due to the franchise system.
Why not let Birmingham and Wrexham fans enjoy their rare moments in the sun...

In fairness, a crowd of c. 27,000 for a League 1 on a Monday night is an excellent attendance.
The media frenzy for Wrexham is because they were struggling in the Conference League for several years and Netflix got involved early in their takeover.
Their rise made for interesting telly with the added Hollywood interest of Ryan Reynolds.
Appreciate that the vast majority of City fans hate the Red Cartel clubs, as I do.
But, ironically, both Birmingham City and Wrexham have been bought to eventually get into the "promised land" of the Premier League.
And you could argue that Wrexham (and, I'm guessing, Birmingham) are being run in a way that is similar to us in the years immediately following the takeover - heavy investment that in turn leads to the club growing on and off the pitch with the eventual goal of becoming self-sufficient. Exactly the kind of way of running a football club that the red-shirt Cartel cunts hate as it ultimately threatens their position.

And you could argue that Wrexham (and, I'm guessing, Birmingham) are being run in a way that is similar to us in the years immediately following the takeover - heavy investment that in turn leads to the club growing on and off the pitch with the eventual goal of becoming self-sufficient. Exactly the kind of way of running a football club that the red-shirt Cartel cunts hate as it ultimately threatens their position.
Very good points.
If either Brum or Wrexham get too successful though, surely they will get bought out by the bigger (American, probably) competitors ?

That's the point in my opening post though, I'm more than happy for them, as are most neutrals, most of the media etc. If Thaksin hadn't bought City there is every possibility we wouldn't exist as the Club we are now.

At what point does everyone start to hate them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.