Media discussion - 2024/25

Ratboy has already started with his support of Tarquin FC this season. Was wanking furiously post match v Spurs telling us how they are a team who look like they know how to win the title.

This was 4 games in.

After beating Spurs.

1-0.

I think the over egging the north London derby into the greatest derby of all is very sinister how it’s being manufactured. Nobody has ever given a fuck about it, I’m certain he’s been told by Sky to do this. It’s embarrassing!

Batboy has already started with his support of Tarquin FC this season. Was wanking furiously post match v Spurs telling us how they are a team who look like they know how to win the title.

This was 4 games in.

After beating Spurs.

1-0.
If that’s what he said then that’s a ridiculous statement to make. 2 years ago they 100% bottled it in the last 10 games. I don’t think you can say they bottled it last year (losing to Villa) but at the same time, there is no evidence (yet) that they wouldn’t bottle it again if they were in the same position. Hence a ridiculous statement from Neville

If that’s what he said then that’s a ridiculous statement to make. 2 years ago they 100% bottled it in the last 10 games. I don’t think you can say they bottled it last year (losing to Villa) but at the same time, there is no evidence (yet) that they wouldn’t bottle it again if they were in the same position. Hence a ridiculous statement from Neville
In both those seasons they looked like a team that knows how to win the title…until the clocks go forward. They haven’t even gone back yet!

Ridiculous statement.

Ratboy has already started with his support of Tarquin FC this season. Was wanking furiously post match v Spurs telling us how they are a team who look like they know how to win the title.

This was 4 games in.

After beating Spurs.

1-0.
He's praying he gets his first prediction correct as a pundit (Arses to win the league)
Otherwise he'll be seen as inept as he was a manager.
Poor cnut

I think the over egging the north London derby into the greatest derby of all is very sinister how it’s being manufactured. Nobody has ever given a fuck about it, I’m certain he’s been told by Sky to do this. It’s embarrassing!
How many times have Arsenal and Spurs competed directly for trophies? It is all very contrived as a Derby match. Just the usual London media bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.