Media discussion - 2024/25

Revenge is a dish best served cold, quietly and selectively.

The Sheikh, his family, advisors, friends and successors have VERY long memories.

When the sword falls, those who have insulted him will neither see nor hear it, nor who held it.

They have a VERY long reach & Infinite patience.

I'd like to remind people here that recently some political moves were made in the UAE that lessened the strength of the Dubai family. This was widely analysed as an internal punishment for Dubai embarrassing the UAE with its financial issues and having to take a bailout from Abu Dhabi. The punishment happened earlier this year.

The bailout was in 2009.

I'd like to remind people here that recently some political moves were made in the UAE that lessened the strength of the Dubai family. This was widely analysed as an internal punishment for Dubai embarrassing the UAE with its financial issues and having to take a bailout from Abu Dhabi. The punishment happened earlier this year.

The bailout was in 2009.

Emirates sponsorship with Arsenal has been renewed many times since then. I wonder how they make these payments in Dubai when requiring bail outs from Abu Dhabi.

Last edited:

The bailout was in 2009.
Wow - it's no wonder the UK gets outmanoeuvred by other parts of the globe with that level of patience and strategy..............

We all predicated this approach before the weekend. It’s pathetic rinse and repeat every year. If proof was needed that they talk absolute nonsense and should be ignored we have it every season, week after week.

The day I take anything serious in print media is long gone. The socials are not to be taken seriously either.

Time people realised the media as we used to know it is done. Maybe city are long past caring. You can’t run after every thick **** who calls themselves a journalist these days.

desperate stuff.

I've said before City play on the world stage now. This little biased anti City press/media from the UK are probably never read anywhere else in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.