Media discussion - 2024/25

Just bought the i, the only time I buy a paper is a Saturday. Headline on the back “4 things for Man City to fear this season”.

Looks like we’re fucked, not sure I can bring myself to read the article, I might not sleep for days
They did get an article in about 115 but at least there were lengthy quotes from slbsn and paul dikov

It won’t happen but I’d love to see the club start to give the BBC the cold shoulder. One word answers etc. They need putting in their place - for a National Broadcaster they are a disgrace.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, quietly and selectively.

The Sheikh, his family, advisors, friends and successors have VERY long memories.

When the sword falls, those who have insulted him will neither see nor hear it, nor who held it.

They have a VERY long reach & Infinite patience.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, quietly and selectively.

The Sheikh, his family, advisors, friends and successors have VERY long memories.

When the sword falls, those who have insulted him will neither see nor hear it, nor who held it.

They have a VERY long reach & Infinite patience.

Just read the BBC round up. Looks like we are out of the title race before we’ve kicked a ball. YCMIU.
We all predicated this approach before the weekend. It’s pathetic rinse and repeat every year. If proof was needed that they talk absolute nonsense and should be ignored we have it every season, week after week.

The day I take anything serious in print media is long gone. The socials are not to be taken seriously either.

Time people realised the media as we used to know it is done. Maybe city are long past caring. You can’t run after every thick **** who calls themselves a journalist these days.

desperate stuff.

We all predicated this approach before the weekend. It’s pathetic rinse and repeat every year. If proof was needed that they talk absolute nonsense and should be ignored we have it every season, week after week.

The day I take anything serious in print media is long gone. The socials are not to be taken seriously either.

Time people realised the media as we used to know it is done. Maybe city are long past caring. You can’t run after every thick **** who calls themselves a journalist these days.

desperate stuff.
Agreed. Just looked at BBC headlines. "Arsenal closing in on Man City". We've not started the season yet. Still 38 games left. Plenty of time to pick up a few points and close in on Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.