Media discussion - 2024/25

Tunnel club? Already using part of the £1 billion OT refurbishment fund……. I wonder how much is left.

I can’t wait for the heavy rain.

They’re a thick and confused bunch aren’t they?

It can’t be a ‘new renovated tunnel’. It’s either new, renovated or newly renovated… but not new renovated.

The ‘new Old Trafford’ is funny n’all. More like ‘same old, Trafford’.

Who will the media be supporting this season then - looks like the bbc are definitely backing Arsenal; ‘One signing to win the title’ and some bollocks about Arteta that I can’t be arsed reading. No mention of the champions/four in a row title winners on our national broadcaster’s football page though.

I’m assuming it won’t be long til they’re saying the scousers won’t miss Klopp and look like the best team of all time again either.

If any other club outside the media’s red shirted darlings had won what we have over the last ten years, do you think they’d be treated as shoddily and disrespected as we are by the bbc, Sky, newspapers, etc? Or is it because we hate their beloved rags and don’t have a white owner?

And why do City never call out this disrespect and lack of praise for how we’ve dominated football recently?

It won’t happen but I’d love to see the club start to give the BBC the cold shoulder. One word answers etc. They need putting in their place - for a National Broadcaster they are a disgrace.
Our club will never cold shoulder any of the cartels lackeys in the media. Whilst the club have done nothing these cowards have goaded our supporters for far too long.

The club are so accommodating that god forbid we are found guilty (of the hideous crime of an owner funding his club),I am sure if these sycophants want to celebrate our demise (whilst showing crocodile tears) at the Etihad. the club will make our corporate facilities available.

I will never understand our approach to the media. They largely despise us.

Our club will never cold shoulder any of the cartels lackeys in the media. Whilst the club have done nothing these cowards have goaded our supporters for far too long.

The club are so accommodating that god forbid we are found guilty (of the hideous crime of an owner funding his club),I am sure if these sycophants want to celebrate our demise (whilst showing crocodile tears) at the Etihad. the club will make our corporate facilities available.

I will never understand our approach to the media. They largely despise us.

How we allowed the cunts to call us cheats live on TV from the centre of the pitch I’ll never know. I expect the apology to be shouted from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.