Media discussion - 2024/25

Every single game bar the one you mention, played in England last night, that has a clickable link to the stats, has the attendance listed, which is odd but not unexpected…..
They haven’t disclosed it as it was no where near a sellout probably around 35,000-40,000 tops

Simon Stone
BBC Sport's chief football news reporter at Old Trafford

"My impression of Antony changed this summer when, along with a couple of other journalists, I interviewed him in Los Angeles on Manchester United's pre-season tour.

He was close to tears as he spoke about his tough upbringing in the favela, where some of his close friends lost their lives."

I mean, its fucking embarrassing at this point.
I'm shocked! Simon Stone was in Los Angeles following a mid-table premier league team on their preseason tour. At least it wasn't at the tax payers expense

No blues around to interrupt his on camera diatribe.
Lots of stuff about the sanctions City might face. As usual nothing about City being found “not guilty”
Basically City are already guilty, or they find a loophole (media term for innocence) and are still cheating the system ..
All in all we are guilty …

Of nothing more than playing the red cunts at their own game and destroying them all on and off the pitch… CTID

Assume we are playing tonight and its clearly the tie of the opening fixtures and so far zero acknowledgment of the game on BBC,
What is typical of them is a story on Celtic with a link to Celtic page under it, story about Emery with Villa under it, story on mendieta with Valencia under it, story about Stones with football not City under it, so petty.

From the Daily Mirror:

Which club do most people - let alone Stoke City fans - associate with Ryan Shawcross?

YearsTeamAppsGoals
2006-08
Trafford Red Sox00
Royal Antwerp (loan)223
2007-08Stoke City (loan)266
2008-21Stoke City37516
2021-22Inter Miami120
Similar to the more than once described yernited legend that is Dion Dublin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.