Media discussion - 2024/25

From the Daily Mirror:

Which club do most people - let alone Stoke City fans - associate with Ryan Shawcross?

YearsTeamAppsGoals
2006-08
Trafford Red Sox00
Royal Antwerp (loan)223
2007-08Stoke City (loan)266
2008-21Stoke City37516
2021-22Inter Miami120
But you see that all the time. Ex Manchester City captain Matt Busby managing the Busby Babes to glory

Strange you should mention OT attendance, because I cannot find the figure on bbc.
Attendance figures used be put at the bottom of the lineups tab on the bbc match reports.
It’s now on the headline graphic, showing score, scorers, stadium and attendance.

But continuing a tradition of many many years, which I’ve pointed out before, United’s attendance figure is missing (all other LC matches have it), due to it not being anywhere near the mythical 75000 ‘can’t get a ticket/always full’ bollox
If we get 50,456 tonight they will publish their attendance as 50,457 and the circle jerking media will be full of sarcastic articles gaslighting us

From the Daily Mirror:

Which club do most people - let alone Stoke City fans - associate with Ryan Shawcross?

YearsTeamAppsGoals
2006-08
Trafford Red Sox00
Royal Antwerp (loan)223
2007-08Stoke City (loan)266
2008-21Stoke City37516
2021-22Inter Miami120
Break a leg, Ryan.

He'll be ex-Stoke when he gets them relegated.

Strange you should mention OT attendance, because I cannot find the figure on bbc.
Attendance figures used be put at the bottom of the lineups tab on the bbc match reports.
It’s now on the headline graphic, showing score, scorers, stadium and attendance.

But continuing a tradition of many many years, which I’ve pointed out before, United’s attendance figure is missing (all other LC matches have it), due to it not being anywhere near the mythical 75000 ‘can’t get a ticket/always full’ bollox
All other League Cup attendances are given on BBC website at the end of the match report, except you know who. Funny that, if it were full do you think it too would have been given?

Every single game bar the one you mention, played in England last night, that has a clickable link to the stats, has the attendance listed, which is odd but not unexpected…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.