Media discussion - 2024/25

Gets a free ticket with the media and slags off the atmosphere, meanwhile hardworking fans who would have loved to have gone are priced out. Such an ignorant twat. If he's ever back at our stadium I hope we make our feelings known about him, shouldn't be allowed back in.

Saw him outside the ground when we beat Copenhagen on penalties, hope my memory is correct there, Hughes was the manager. I came out of the best seat area and there he was I said smiling something along the lines of you would have saved some of them Peter. He looked at me as though I shouldn't speak to him and replied something quite aggressive, I walked on. A not very nice person who is often critical of City, probably because City chose Joe Hart over his son.

I love the media bitterness tbh. They’re all hurting so bad. Last night’s performance wasn’t great but let’s see where we are in 5 or 6 months shall we?
ha ha just heard McQueen wetting her oversized knickers but but but Haaland didnt score city werent all that only a point celtic above them

atleast merson and i aint got time for him said not many are going to roll inter over they'll be there or there abouts at end and city created a few great chances

Saw him outside the ground when we beat Copenhagen on penalties, hope my memory is correct there, Hughes was the manager. I came out of the best seat area and there he was I said smiling something along the lines of you would have saved some of them Peter. He looked at me as though I shouldn't speak to him and replied something quite aggressive, I walked on. A not very nice person who is often critical of City, probably because City chose Joe Hart over his son.
He really is arrogant and obnoxious.

Most media and just fan channels now, it's embarrassing. Could have been rocking last night and that **** would have come out with the same shite, probs rehearsed it at home in the mirror before the game. If we are cleared, that day will go down in history, and it will be glorious.

Gets a free ticket with the media and slags off the atmosphere, meanwhile hardworking fans who would have loved to have gone are priced out. Such an ignorant twat. If he's ever back at our stadium I hope we make our feelings known about him, shouldn't be allowed back in.

Christ - and he was a professional that now wants to be taken seriously, but still doesn't understand the technical nuances of the game. Big thick ****.

He never uses one word when 526 will do.

Most media and just fan channels now, it's embarrassing. Could have been rocking last night and that **** would have come out with the same shite, probs rehearsed it at home in the mirror before the game. If we are cleared, that day will go down in history, and it will be glorious.
If we are cleared, I’m not sure if the criticism and the predictably shit jokes about the club will get worst or die out. I don’t really give a shit about it now, I’ll certainly give even more less of a fuck if we embarrass the prem. They can say as much as they want, it’s been proven we’ve won everything fairly and anything they do say is jealousy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.