Media discussion - 2024/25

No doubt he was a great keeper, even that season with us he pulled out some world class saves and he was past his best then. He's always come across as an arrogant wanker though even at the rags. It looked like half of their team couldn't stand him and a lot of their fans hate him for retiring then a couple of years later signing for us.

Last edited:
Saw him outside the ground when we beat Copenhagen on penalties, hope my memory is correct there, Hughes was the manager. I came out of the best seat area and there he was I said smiling something along the lines of you would have saved some of them Peter. He looked at me as though I shouldn't speak to him and replied something quite aggressive, I walked on. A not very nice person who is often critical of City, probably because City chose Joe Hart over his son.
His son still went on to have a good career and won a pl title with Leicester. The sour faced Muppet is nothing but a typical detestable rag.

I've tried racking my brains but I cannot think of one ex rag player who comes across as a decent human being.
There is the odd one or two. I remember going to Chester for a pre season friendly when Macari was the manager, he saw us in the car park after the game and came across to talk to us. He was very friendly and I nearly felt guilty about all the abuse I threw at him during derby games.

Denis Law.

Well he was in April 1974. Not sure what he's been like since but who cares.

Ahh the Lawman I'd forgotten about him. A few years ago I saw him in TK Max in Altrincham with his grandkids and I had a brief chat. You are correct he came across as a nice guy. We chatted about Tony Book who I would see in Tenerife the next day.

Gets a free ticket with the media and slags off the atmosphere, meanwhile hardworking fans who would have loved to have gone are priced out. Such an ignorant twat. If he's ever back at our stadium I hope we make our feelings known about him, shouldn't be allowed back in.

Schmeichel is a two faced twat. That year he was at City - he did nothing but slag the Rags off - then following his departure he’s back to sucking up to the Rags and resorts to slagging us off. No guts or character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.