Media discussion - 2024/25

There's a Guardian article by Jamie Jackson and Ed Aarons that says that behind closed doors, Pep is "furious" with Arteta's comments about "being there four years" and "having all the information." However, watching the Pep presser, he genuinely seemed just to be finding out about Arteta's comments from whoever the journalist was asking the question. Or he's just an INCREDIBLE liar. What do you all think?

There's a Guardian article by Jamie Jackson and Ed Aarons that says that behind closed doors, Pep is "furious" with Arteta's comments about "being there four years" and "having all the information." However, watching the Pep presser, he genuinely seemed just to be finding out about Arteta's comments from whoever the journalist was asking the question. Or he's just an INCREDIBLE liar. What do you all think?

Not a liar just treating the shit stirring cunts with the contempt they deserve.

As for Arteta if I'm Pep I'm going around to his house for a straightener the little Judas twat.

Personally, I don't think there's a chance Pep missed what Arteta said and I think his response is totally deliberate. He's got the media on strings and all these years later they're still don't have a clue.

Great press conference. I love it when Pep is in Bert mode defending the club. Its amazing how much he gets it. What a guy.

Personally, I don't think there's a chance Pep missed what Arteta said and I think his response is totally deliberate. He's got the media on strings and all these years later they're still don't have a clue.

Great press conference. I love it when Pep is in Bert mode defending the club. Its amazing how much he gets it. What a guy.
Basically to me it shows that Arteta isn't clever to say something like that, a stupid thing to say and an insult to Pep and Manchester City....conversly it shows Pep is very intelligent in his response when it's suddenly put to him.

Basically to me it shows that Arteta isn't clever to say something like that, a stupid thing to say and an insult to Pep and Manchester City....conversly it shows Pep is very intelligent in his response when it's suddenly put to him.

Arteta was trying to be clever by saying what he did in his cryptic statement. He knew it could be interpreted a number of ways without actually saying anything that could incriminate him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.