Media discussion - 2024/25

Just wondering if anybody has seen anything about the penalty shout on Saturday? I re-watched it and still can't believe it wasn't overturned? I haven't seen much coverage or any pundits saying it should have been overturned either? Genuinely curious if anybody else has seen anything?
Be on a loop if it was against the cartel clubs but then again they would be kicking off to the media about it where we just accept it. Also if we got that, again be on a slow motion loop showing the dive/minimal contact with HYS opened up for the usual bile( though the BBC would have to squeeze it in amongst the 6 articles they currently have on the Rags loss to Spurs

Even further back (I'm nearly over it) was either Stoke or WBA away I think. SWP got one in the knackers whilst on the deck and kicked out. No on field action taken. Sky had him suspended by Monday evening
It was at Stoke. MoTD and the media went on and on about it until he was charged and then banned.

Be on a loop if it was against the cartel clubs but then again they would be kicking off to the media about it where we just accept it. Also if we got that, again be on a slow motion loop showing the dive/minimal contact with HYS opened up for the usual bile( though the BBC would have to squeeze it in amongst the 6 articles they currently have on the Rags loss to Spurs
Gordon had lost control of the ball, was running away from goal & the ball was running out of play.

Eddie didn't pull him down, Gordon tripped over his body.

Entirely predictable but soft.

Murdoch wanted to buy them iirc?
He bought 10% of us at one point didn't he ?

As for the penalty on Saturday, once the ref had given it, it was never going to be overturned, and from his angle it probably looked nailed on. At the slowest speed replay, you can just about make out there is "contact", but gordon was always going to go down in that situation, even if "contact" wasn't enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.