Media discussion - 2024/25

Skys relationship with the rags goes back to Murdochs involvement. Correct me if I am wrong.
Axis of evil personified, made billions for both. The endless free publicty for the rags and Sky subscriptions for the murdoch monopoly following the "mysterious" death of BSB , that bankrupted the Scottish league, and gave him control of the prem and heavy influence over european broadcasts of games. The sustained personal attacks by the Sun against Fernandinho just one example of influencing refs, and thereby results. Maxwell's robbery of the Mirror pension fund and another "mysterious death" that followed, just another happy outcome for news corp.... so no you weren't wrong

Just wondering if anybody has seen anything about the penalty shout on Saturday? I re-watched it and still can't believe it wasn't overturned? I haven't seen much coverage or any pundits saying it should have been overturned either? Genuinely curious if anybody else has seen anything?

Just wondering if anybody has seen anything about the penalty shout on Saturday? I re-watched it and still can't believe it wasn't overturned? I haven't seen much coverage or any pundits saying it should have been overturned either? Genuinely curious if anybody else hersas seen anything?
Here we are, Monday morning and surprise surprise, Ratty's deliberate intent to injure is up there with Derek Bentley, the Guildford 4 and the subpostmasters miscarriages of justice. Meanwhile a theatrical dive over our keeper is fortunate not to be a red.
Gotta love our media outlets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.