Media discussion - 2024/25

What a story for our impartial media that would be.
Ushited win the title in their 150th anniversary.
Howard's got his work cut out to get this over the line and deliver, but I'm sure he'll give it his very best shot
If it is 2052 when they next win the title, that will do for me.

The managers they have had, it's amazing they are in such a mess.

There must be huge problems with the squad and the organisation that make it impossible for any manager to succeed. Even if they sort the organisation out within a year or two, it will take many more years to clear the squad out.

Until 2028 apparently .... snigger.
They've been 100% the architects of their own downfall over the last 20 years or so, starting with Rock of Gibraltar which led on to the Glazers taking charge and then Ferguson's retirement, since when they've shown all the patience of an adolescent lad having his first wank. The daft twats never listened when any manager hinted that it might be a long job to turn that shitshow around, it's been gloriously entertaining and long may they continue to pay over the odds for mediocre talent.

If it is 2052 when they next win the title, that will do for me.
Oi! You got it in for me or summat, putting the hex on my plans?! The year after that I'm expecting to be watching The Lads playing on tv, surrounded by my special card from King Wills, a souvenir edition of the MEN entitled '33 in a row!' and a variety of gorgeous, pouting care ladies ministering to my every whim.. (I wish..!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.