Media discussion - 2024/25

Me too as I'll be dead by then and so not have to witness it.

Imagine the scene.

It's 2052, the date is 26th May it's the last game of the season the rags are a point behind us in the race, the nurse looking after you thinks you are asleep but you can see her red shirt under her uniform and hear the radio coming out of her ear pods giving a blow by blow account of the scores to date.

They've been 100% the architects of their own downfall over the last 20 years or so, starting with Rock of Gibraltar which led on to the Glazers taking charge and then Ferguson's retirement, since when they've shown all the patience of an adolescent lad having his first wank. The daft twats never listened when any manager hinted that it might be a long job to turn that shitshow around, it's been gloriously entertaining and long may they continue to pay over the odds for mediocre talent.
Mediocre talent and fucking awful attitude does seem to be the united way.

Imagine the scene.

It's 2052, the date is 26th May it's the last game of the season the rags are a point behind us in the race, the nurse looking after you thinks you are asleep but you can see her red shirt under her uniform and hear the radio coming out of her ear pods giving a blow by blow account of the scores to date.

Stop it, I will have a dnr by then !

Mediocre talent and fucking awful attitude does seem to be the united way.

When taking the blinkers off, this sums up their recruitment policy perfectly.

Petulance, arrogance and hype seems the core of many of their signings - in most instances led by the cunts like sky and their many media whores.

When taking the blinkers off, this sums up their recruitment policy perfectly.

Petulance, arrogance and hype seems the core of many of their signings - in most instances led by the cunts like sky and their many media whores.
Problem with outlets like sky they don't give monkeys fuck who the idiots buy it produces clicks

Spitty last night made me chuckle.
'Cole Palmer is the best player in the premier league'
Funny that 2 weeks ago it was Big Erl.
As I have said previously. The media in this country is all about revenue streams. They will play to the collective audience and whatever the flavour of the day is.
Not saying Palmer isn't a worldie because he is, but sometimes it is like comparing apples and pears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.