Media discussion - 2024/25

Anyone else clock neville proving he is way out of his depth on sky ?
After that farce of an offside yesterday, neville said the resulting free kick should have been taken on the halfway line.
When he was told no, it's when he becomes active and touches the ball he clearly had no clue. An ex professional footballer, a failed manager and a pundit for 10 ? years and yet he hasn't got a clue about the rules.
rat boy is just a complete git

He did yes

The blue defended his mate who had been called a dick

He then said as the blue walked away to his seat, you bottler, sort it out here

The blue said, not here mate on the train

It was messy

I can’t understand why the blue didn’t just punch him in the face without another word. None of this pussying about name calling like fucking school kids. Just break a fucker’s nose and they tend to shut the fuck up.

Yep and like we been saying for years on here,, that American owners are going to monopolise football to there benefit, if will be spoken about when it's to late in years to come!

I bang on about American Owners buying football clubs using hedge funds! In that those who back them and are associated with them are private no ones knows who they are! Why they are banned in America to purchase sporting clubs!
Not sure who this is in reference to specifically - is that true?

I was shocked how poor that new Anfield Road stand was last season. Sub-standard compared to places like Spurs and well below the Etihad. It remind me of Peter Swales’s Platt Lane farce.
I was there the season before when they were building it. You're comparison with Swales' Platt Lane sums it up. Like a lego set for a football stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.