Media discussion - 2024/25

So if I don't shout rag and corruption it makes me one of them? Strange logic. He didn't deserve to be sent off, it was funny he did, it has been reversed as it was wrong and they got battered playing a second half with ten men. He wouldn't have been sent off to begin with if this corruption was in place was my sole point. Hey I am a rag though for not being blinkered.
nah you're a rag for calling ratboy bruno regardless of your take on the sending off and if you were a blue you would know thats the reason

nah you're a rag for calling ratboy bruno regardless of your take on the sending off and if you were a blue you would know thats the reason
By calling him by his name? As I am a fully grown man? I best tell all the blues I know that if they ever refer to a United player by their name then they are obviously a rag. You have convinced me too on the red card now with that groundbreaking logic.

By calling him by his name? As I am a fully grown man? I best tell all the blues I know that if they ever refer to a United player by their name then they are obviously a rag. You have convinced me too on the red card now with that groundbreaking logic.
'I tell all the blues I know' -Rag

you're a fully grown man yet you are arguing on the internet with strangers sounds right.

So if I don't shout rag and corruption it makes me one of them? Strange logic. He didn't deserve to be sent off, it was funny he did, it has been reversed as it was wrong and they got battered playing a second half with ten men. He wouldn't have been sent off to begin with if this corruption was in place was my sole point. Hey I am a rag though for not being blinkered.
It wasn't a terrible decision (it was borderline for me at the time) and united were getting battered with 11 men, you could barely notice a difference in the 2nd half.

Whats ridiculous is the sky interviewer practically making the case for him in the weird interview after the game, "it looked like you slipped"...etc. Very odd.

you're a fully grown man yet you are arguing on the internet with strangers sounds right.
I was originally debating until other adults called me a rag for very little reason.

Don't take this the wrong way, but what was your name before May 2024? Just interested. May explain a lot.
I left due to the toxicity of this forum at times, as proven here. I came back to try help a mate out originally and stuck it out. Many of my posts have got many likes, and from people who used to disagree with me a lot on here which has been quite funny. I'd rather stay as I am and get treated fairly with my thoughts being the only thing judged. I attended Bills funeral which shows how far I go back and my credentials.

It wasn't a terrible decision (it was borderline for me at the time) and united were getting battered with 11 men, you could barely notice a difference in the 2nd half.

Whats ridiculous is the sky interviewer practically making the case for him in the weird interview after the game, "it looked like you slipped"...etc. Very odd.
Not terrible, but it was a surprise when the red came out. The interview can be seen as odd, he requested it and of course Sky will lap it up, people will think to try and help him, when the reality is they wont the entertainment factor. Rice did the same recently.

The Sky interviewer did the same with John Stones suggesting the dark arts was down to Arsenal players resolutely defending in the second half causing them cramps because they were tired.

tu3xhUI.gif

The Sky interviewer did the same with John Stones suggesting the dark arts was down to Arsenal players resolutely defending in the second half causing them cramps because they were tired.

tu3xhUI.gif
Aye, Raya got cramps just watching us pass it around the 18 yard box. Its hard work standing still. He needs to take on more water. Cheating cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.