Media discussion - 2024/25

Bringing balance to a conversation that screams bias and agendas makes me the weird one? I have also been on Bluemoon since 2004, you joined just after our first trophy in 35 years? Glory hunter....
My first game at Maine Road as a kid was in 1958, no internet in them days petal.

It wasn't a terrible decision (it was borderline for me at the time) and united were getting battered with 11 men, you could barely notice a difference in the 2nd half.

Whats ridiculous is the sky interviewer practically making the case for him in the weird interview after the game, "it looked like you slipped"...etc. Very odd.
Compare to tevez interview motm performance scoring a hatick after smashing Norwich 6-1 ,

My first game at Maine Road as a kid was in 1958, no internet in them days petal.
There was prior to us winning a trophy in 2011 though ;) The point being that it doesn't matter when somebody joined a forum and it is weird behaviour that an adult looks at that and tries to imply they are a rag because of it. Odd.

& it took us over 30 years to get a penalty in the league, home & away. Its fair to say there’s been some fucking blatant ones turned down.
But but but just because you, ergh, I mean we, haven't got blatant ones doesn't mean we, ergh, them, no ergh you, should get soft ones.

I left due to the toxicity of this forum at times, as proven here. I came back to try help a mate out originally and stuck it out. Many of my posts have got many likes, and from people who used to disagree with me a lot on here which has been quite funny. I'd rather stay as I am and get treated fairly with my thoughts being the only thing judged. I attended Bills funeral which shows how far I go back and my credentials.

You don't have to justify yourself to me. I was just interested.

There aren't many people who strive for balance, even argue for it, on here. Some have gone, some are still here.

As I said, I just don't get it. Not sure what they are all expecting.

& it took us over 30 years to get a penalty in the league, home & away. Its fair to say there’s been some fucking blatant ones turned down.

Not quite right, as we had one under Pearce in the league. I must be a rag for knowing that. There have been some howlers missed we should have got against them, even in the 6-1. I was pointing out soft incidents and penalties we got last year, them kind of incidents that happen every game, yet we got them at 0-0 at tough away fixtures. Trying to shed some balance in this cesspit that's all.

I am positive. Don't let a username fool you and I could quote many names and top blues I have met through here over the years, and remain close to, to this day. Many of which who are sadly no longer with us. Basically I am not rag but I will leave this thread because a balanced conversation cannot be had.

I am positive. Don't let a username fool you and I could quote many names and top blues I have met through here over the years, and remain close to, to this day. Many of which who are sadly no longer with us. Basically I am not rag but I will leave this thread because a balanced conversation cannot be had.

WYSIWYG.

Balance and a forum of club's fans (any club's fans) don't go hand in hand. Just make your point and then like any responses no matter how biased or blinkered, for your own sanity if nothing else.

Btw, I don't think you are wrong on this point. Ironically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.