Media discussion - 2024/25

The best headline ever?
How Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United’s plot to take down Man City spectacularly backfired and now puts THEM in the cross hairs.

Take that you slimy, pathetic, nasty little turds. Put that in your stupid, fart knocker pipes and smoke it and choke on it. YYYEEESSS and if I get banned I don’t care because WE WON, WE WON.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD WON.
For some reason I keep reading your post as Spike Milligan doing his Eccles impersonation.

Wow - how often can Sky play "Man United's Treble"? They do so like it has some relevance. When will they realise that it, and the class of 92 is now irrelevant, boring and embarrassing broadcasting.
It's their go-to knee jerk scheduling whenever united lose or the riviled City have some good news and results.
Talk about complicit.

Whereas it isn't immediately clear to Barney Ronay why City think we've won this battle, it seems abundantly clear to Martin Samuel ....... i think that speaks volumes for their respective intellects

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.