Media discussion - 2024/25

Please tell me, no one in their right mind will actually PAY MONEY, to read this shite.
Imagine the scene
"Where are you off to, love? "

"Oh, just off to WHSmiths, to buy a book by a bloke who doesn't like brown people, or a football club from Manchester"

"You fucking idiot. Get your own tea. TWAT"

As you are all going on about Luton relegating us.....
I believe, we relegated them some years previous at their ground on the last day of the season
I was stood in the City away end, we'd won and they were down. As soon as the whistle went thousands poured from the home end heading towards us.
Me, like most, just turned and fucked off before carnage happened. I'm no hero.

Please tell me I'm right. Matron will be around with my meds soon but I'm sure it happened.
I remember a LC night game down there, probably mid to late 70s, was really bad after the game trying to get back to the train station.

Please tell me, no one in their right mind will actually PAY MONEY, to read this shite.
Imagine the scene

"Oh, just off to WHSmiths, to buy a book by a bloke who doesn't like brown people, or a football club from Manchester"

“Whilst you’re there, get me a book about the history of the British Empire games or maybe look up why the UK, USA, Russia, France, Japan & China have all staged the Olympics lately?”

Imagine the scene

So I suppose chapter one is dedicated to Real Madrid C de F right?

I presume he isn't bothered about sportswashing in other sports then? Just football because he's one of the red cartel mardarses who can't stand seeing us being the force we are.

It'll be in the bargain bin in Whsmiths before christmas.

Actually I'm just off to leave as many shit reviews under as many aliases as I can.

..and why Israel are classed as a European football country.

Not the only ones by a long shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) includes countries that are not entirely in Europe, including:

• Armenia: A West Asian country

• Azerbaijan: A transcontinental country that straddles Europe and Asia

• Cyprus: A West Asian country

• Georgia: A transcontinental country that straddles Europe and Asia

• Israel: A West Asian country

• Kazakhstan: A transcontinental country that straddles Europe and Asia

• Russia: A transcontinental country that straddles Europe and Asia

• Turkey: A transcontinental country that straddles Europe and Asia

I don't disagree about it being a huge result for them but winning at Stoke and still going down was more of a dissapointment for me.

That’s an interesting viewpoint. You’re honestly the first person I’ve ever seen say that.

For me, nothing comes within a million miles of that Luton relegation. No cup final defeats or subsequent relegations even touch the sides in comparison.

I actually think I’m the complete opposite on the Stoke one. I know it was possible to stay up but it was that unlikely, I hadn’t even considered it as a remote possibility on the day.

By that stage, relegations were just something that happened every few years. One of the reasons why the Luton one was so painful. Because for the vast majority of us, it was the first time we’d seen it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.