Media discussion - 2024/25

I know you post with good intentions but why post an article that is behind a paywall. Reading the criticism of the Daily Fail on here its unlikely many Bluemoon posters subscribe to that online paper.;-)
You can read it fine if you accept "personalised adverts", just make sure to either use an incognito browser or maybe duckduckgo.

I started grammar school in 74 a year after they finished teaching Latin, happy days. I was under the impression that you needed Latin to study medicine back in the day.
I also missed Latin, finished 1 or 2 years before I started Ashton GS.

Not sure if that was good or bad as I had little interest at the time in German or French.

Maybe my mistake then. I presume you accept cookies to read the article, something I try not to do. Oh well, just have to wait till someone posts the article.;-)
Edit. Deleted original post.

I’ll save you the trouble. It basically says Ferguson’s been talking the piss, pocketed £2M a year since he retired.

And what never seems to get mentioned in all the Fergie = Good. Glazers = Bad, chatter. Is that if he hadn’t have kicked off over the horse spunk, the Glaxer’s takeover would never have happened.

I’ll save you the trouble. It basically says Ferguson’s been talking the piss, pocketed £2M a year since he retired.

And what never seems to get mentioned in all the Fergie = Good. Glazers = Bad, chatter. Is that if he hadn’t have kicked off over the horse spunk, the Glaxer’s takeover would never have happened.

It’s almost too ridiculous to be true!

" Do you think slur alex should be retained by the rags ? " - Stone BBC
I'm surprised if his opening questions isn't; "Your club has just lost a legal case to the premier league proving cheats don't prosper. Will you be resigning?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.