Media discussion - 2024/25

She’s pretty inoffensive but very bland and I can’t see the continued desire to shoehorn people into presenting and appearing on football shows purely because of their gender. It’s well meaning I’m sure
You are more tolerant than I am.
I find being spoken down to and told things as fact, when they clearly are not, very offensive. Perhaps I need to chill and allow dumbed down mediocrity to wash over me.

What's Mick McManus got to do with it?
I love old style wrestling and wrestlers. Most of them, because of the lifestyle, 300 'fights' in 365 days in 300 different towns were absolute headcases and reading about them and their escapades is really funny. Nowadays, the wrestlers are relying too much on gymnastics and stunts rather than creating a persona that the crowd can buy into. Done well, wrestling is great theatre.

Sam Lee was on the train down today from Piccadilly

Anyone there will know the delays that happened

Anyway, a blue simply said to Lee you should be a bit more careful with what you write

Lee straight away called the blue a dick

Well it went downhill from there

Lee called another blue a bottler because he did not want a fight on the train.

Embarrassing by Lee

Ooooh.

Any footage? Plod might well be interested if he was offering people out. As might whoever regulates his “profession”.

I did say might! :-)
Maybe Londoners don’ have any t and g in their alphabe.
;-) ;-)
They seem to use F routinely when either T or TH is required. I've heard it a great deal when I phone call centres/ customer service places based in the South East/London/ Hertfordshire area. So wrong on every level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.