Media discussion - 2024/25

I repeat. We cannot control the media. We all knew the VAR gifted win would be sensationalised as it has.
Enjoy it blues. We are top dog and they don't like it. It is not for us to worry about, it is for the other teams to step up and try to take the mantle.
The media controls peoples emotions. I sometimes get angry but I just turn off now. It is so much easier.
18 Corners, Numerous shots on target. I can safely say we deserved the win.

Refreshing to hear on 606 that Sutton and Savage both agreeing, for once, that it was the correct decision to let our goal stand.
Cannot believe that these 2 twonks agreed on something ?
Must be a first, as their double act is all about 2 school kids bickering about who is "right".
Does anyone know of a bigger pair of egotistical loudmouths ?

SkySports have had an absolute shocker the past couple of days. Sue Smith another example today. Embarrassing.

The Premier League need to think about awarding rights to broadcasters who can fairly convey the rules of the game rather than just the highest bidder.
PL to put profits above accuracy shocker.

Keown accused Webb of interference on the Arsenal game for the sending off.

PiGMOL have just sent Talkshite a angry letter and he's trying to give an insincere apology and changing the subject.
I put in the Var thread that this incident shows how unprofessional Pigmob is.
Webb should not have had any communication link to Var as it allows conspiracy theories to flourish. It served no purpose so why do it.
Pigmob seem to out of their way to prove they are not fit for purpose.

Cannot believe that these 2 twonks agreed on something ?
Must be a first, as their double act is all about 2 school kids bickering about who is "right".
Does anyone know of a bigger pair of egotistical loudmouths ?
Carragher and Neville are more egotistical. They actually think their views hold so much weight that they should have a say in running the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.