Media discussion - 2024/25

He is a snidey ****, not because he celebrated a goal against us though. We have turned into a bunch of fannys recently.

No we haven't. He's supposed to be a professional impartial commentator. He's fucking ecstatic our late winner got ruled out. We always thought he was an anti City twat, now we have cast iron proof.

Twatterface just put a video out explaining himself for yesterday. Saying he only reacted like that cos he’s oniell’s mate. What a pathetic little shit stain!

Actually, this is the one excuse that I think it acceptable.

He acknowledges it looks bad, explains that he's excited for a mate (as we all would be), and asks for people to move on. Can't argue with that really.

Actually, this is the one excuse that I think it acceptable.

He acknowledges it looks bad, explains that he's excited for a mate (as we all would be), and asks for people to move on. Can't argue with that really.

He was excited we looked to be dropping two points, nothing to do with O'Neil ( Who's another tosser ) so I can see why they would be mates.
This is the same Matterface who commentates on games for ITV and TNT isn't it?

On the subject of O'Neil, I caught a bus back to town with an older Bournemouth couple after we'd beaten them a couple of years ago.They were staying overnight. I said I was surprised they'd sacked O'Neill after he'd kept them up against the odds. Their answer surprised me. They said he was unpopular with Bournemouth fans and they hated his style of football. I now understand why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.