Media discussion - 2024/25

This is the same Matterface who commentates on games for ITV
No wonder our City players get shortchanged in the comms. playing for England.

Bellinum loses the ball in midfield (doesn't even bother to track back) setting off a counter-attack for the opposition.

Matterface: "England have lost possession in a dangerous area."

Foden passes a ball forward which ends up as a throw-in to the opponent.

Matterface: "Foden has been careless with his pass."

bKnQ1aE.gif

No wonder our City players get shortchanged in the comms. playing for England.

Bellinum loses the ball in midfield (doesn't even bother to track back) setting off a counter-attack for the opposition.

Matterface: "England have lost possession in a dangerous area."

Foden passes a ball forward which ends up as a throw-in to the opponent.

Matterface: "Foden has been careless with his pass."

bKnQ1aE.gif
I think he's a shite commentator who thinks he's better than he is.

He works for Talkshite and does England games nobody cares about.

Says it all about the pan faced little prick.

Actually, this is the one excuse that I think it acceptable.

He acknowledges it looks bad, explains that he's excited for a mate (as we all would be), and asks for people to move on. Can't argue with that really.
I don’t buy that. Matterface is concerned about his brand as a commentator. That video makes him look like an unprofessional dickhead. Some media firms, especially foreign ones, still put some value on professional standards. Matterface is just worried about future work opportunities.

He was excited we looked to be dropping two points, nothing to do with O'Neil ( Who's another tosser ) so I can see why they would be mates.
This is the same Matterface who commentates on games for ITV and TNT isn't it?

On the subject of O'Neil, I caught a bus back to town with an older Bournemouth couple after we'd beaten them a couple of years ago.They were staying overnight. I said I was surprised they'd sacked O'Neill after he'd kept them up against the odds. Their answer surprised me. They said he was unpopular with Bournemouth fans and they hated his style of football. I now understand why.
They were also sick of his constant excuses and blaming match officials every time they lost.
It won't be long before Wolves also suss that the common denominator is O'Neil who is way out of his depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.