Media discussion - 2024/25

He never really hid his dislike of us, he couldn't help himself, and now he has finished there is no need to hide behind that last piece of the veil.
Still took the payday for the celebration videos from the club though, what a **** of a human.

How is that then?

For questioning what a reporter writes, a reporter who has chosen the 115 route on many occasions

Some people feel they should stand up for things, others perhaps do not
If some random scruffy scrote who's probably drunk or drugged up get's in your face and tells you "you'd better watch what you do..." are you going to sit there and say "cheers mate, I'll certainly do that..."?

He wasn't "standing up" for anything, he was being an embarrassing dick.

Used to listen to that but got fed up of Lee talking about himself. Mooney was good though.

I think it’s alright.

Sam Lee annoyed me a bit with the Aguero shit stirring and I don’t read the athletic, but I quite like this podcast with Mooney.

Prefer it to the blue moon pod tbh, which can be a bit “cheesy local radio” at times.

9320 still by far the best of the city podcasts by miles though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.