Media discussion - 2024/25

Could we bring in a new column in the league table?
Total touches by striker
Could start to rank teams that way soon rather than by actual goals
He's already phenomenal on a per-minute basis, but a goals-per-touch column would send EH into orbit!
I wonder how Nunez is looking in that column..?

The 93:20 celebration at mayfield depot where he was booed and had pints thrown at him may have soured his already dislike of us
Hadn’t realised that had happened. Pretty poor from any involved, to be honest.

There are very few people for whom I think throwing things (even beer) is warranted and I don’t count Tyler among them. I reserve that for people who refuse to stop putting people in danger or causing harm to others through their speech.

Wouldn’t blame him for harbouring a dislike for us after that.

There are very few people for whom I think through things at them (even beer) is warranted and I don’t count Tyler among them.

Throwing beer baffles me, it's nearly 10quid a pint around here.

There are very few people for whom I think through things at them (even beer) is warranted and I don’t count Tyler among them.

Clichy seemed more annoyed as a beer went over his designer pants ;-)

He was booed throughout by a small but vocal minority, the majority were respectful or his appeaeance

Clichy seemed more annoyed as a beer went over his designer pants ;-)

He was booed throughout by a small but vocal minority, the majority were respectful or his appeaeance
Glad to hear.

Still unfortunate that vocal minority did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.