Media discussion - 2024/25

Sam Lee has said someone “with a lot of posts on blue moon” threatened to knock him out on the train on the way to the Chelsea game.
Shameful and embarrassing behaviour from the blue involved.

Talking tough but not actually punching the smug gobshite Lee should see him receive a lengthy Bluemoon ban

If some random scruffy scrote who's probably drunk or drugged up get's in your face and tells you "you'd better watch what you do..." are you going to sit there and say "cheers mate, I'll certainly do that..."?

He wasn't "standing up" for anything, he was being an embarrassing dick.
Was you there?

If not how would you know what happened

The fact you have assumed it was a drunk or someone on drugs says a lot about you.

No one was drunk, no one was saying you better watch what you do

Lee reacted to a question about how he reports about City, you need to ask him why he did that

A few on here already said they have experienced similar also

let’s leave it there dick

All jokes aside, the internet is one thing but to go up to someone in real life on a train and ask them for a fight because you don’t like their football journalism is fucking pathetic.

Proper shit bag behaviour.
How have you got to this conclusion

Sam Lee was the one threatening violence or at the very least trying to goad others

I think it’s alright.

Sam Lee annoyed me a bit with the Aguero shit stirring and I don’t read the athletic, but I quite like this podcast with Mooney.

Prefer it to the blue moon pod tbh, which can be a bit “cheesy local radio” at times.

9320 still by far the best of the city podcasts by miles though.
What did he say about Aguero

I can't get my head round Sam Lee threatening City fans with violence on a train on their way to an away game.
Takes some serious balls that. It's like a reverse Nick Harris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.