Media discussion - 2024/25

Is it the medias fault? I've walked past 100's of people in United shirts and whilst I might not have said it (every time) I always think wanker!

Seriously, have you ever felt the need to shout it to a complete stranger, though, in a non-football environment. And if not, which is what I hope as you don't come over as a complete dickhead, what do you think caused the dickhead to do it to a complete stranger on holiday in Thailand?

Don't say alcohol, alcohol just removes the restraint from showing your true feelings. So what gives these people the feeling that City fans are dickheads for wearing a City shirt? If it isn't the media coverage, what is it?

That talksport clip this morning Jesus.

We’ve just won a football game and this guy is going on about how we can’t fill the etihad, how it was all tourists visiting the Real Madrid quarter final last year…

The level of vitriol is crazy

We’ve just won a football game and this guy is going on about how we can’t fill the etihad, how it was all tourists visiting the Real Madrid quarter final last year…

Just revel knowing the numpty who phoned in has spent money and talk shite have willingly and gleefully accepted keeping him engaged for maximum extraction.
Might as well be two blokes talking in a pub that charade.

Just got called a "dick head" by a pissed up cockney for the crime of wearing a city shirt (in Thailand) . This is the media's fault for creating this agenda against city and it's fans.
Nope. These idiots don’t need the media to turn them against us - it’s just that they’ve had to watch our outstanding successes for years - & if he was an Arsenal fan, he’ll always be gutted about their failures -:)

We’ve completely ruined them and filled them with bitterness

Was amazed that MOTD didn't put their new darlings, Arsenal, on first ?
To put the Trafford Tramps on first was a very odd choice.
There is an unexplained obsession for MUFC, from the BBC ?
As we are the paying public, it should be explained ?
Also why does Slimy Stone seem to be always reporting on them ?
It's an unexplained obsession from Sky sports too, them being the first match on tv was odd but goes to explain that the sports media have their tongues firmly planted up the rags mard arse.

Be sure to come back and apologise on the weeks we're first but then you can reassert your anger if we're 4th again the following week, the week we're last you can go absolutely ballistic.
Order changes every week, I've seen some pretty tenuous reasons as to why the BBC hate us this one is pretty high up the list.
Sky must love us because they made us game of the day!
I'm an old bitter blue.
My kids even call me bertie.
Meh.

And yet if you actually watched the game you’d have said this was a poor advert for the premier league between two teams who will be fighting it out for the lower European places. Neither will finish higher than sixth, nor lower than tenth. There were occasional glimpses of quality from both teams, but overall nothing to make you think this is the best league in the world.

The reason it was on first is because of who the rags were 15 years ago. The MOTD running order - close game in which the home side edge it over mediocre opposition - bears no relationship to the game as it stands today.

Putting them on first is simply the TV equivalent of click bait.
Also an odd choice since the United game had already been televised in the UK.

He won’t be happy next season when we have 62,000 in the ground and another 25,000 watching it in an immersive experience at Co-op live!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.